I hate the “About” page as much as the next person, so I’ll keep it short and hopefully sweet.
By day I’m the Head of Search at Crafted Media, a full service web agency in Ipswich. I’m proud of what we do and what we can (and have) achieved for clients in some highly competitive niches. By night I fly through the airwaves of the interweb, seeing bits stream past my eyes and robots.txt checking all before me. To put it another way, I pretty much live online. I’m usually in front of a computer doing something or other, and like nothing better than firing up Twitter and seeing where the links take me. I read vociforously, but now unfortunately 99% of it is online, except when I’m on holiday.
And if you want the flannel, then check out my LinkedIn profile.
If you want to know some little known facts about me:
- I’m a cat person rather than a dog person
- I’m a Mac person
- I played Santa Claus in the school play aged 10
- Acquiesce is my favourite word
- I think Stephen Fry is a genius. Gordon Brown less so
- I have two passports
- Maynards Wine Pastilles and McVities chocolate digestives are my favourite “treats”
- I like short sentences. Honestly